Hey everyone! I can’t stop reminiscing on my trip to London and wanted to share my entire itinerary with you all! London is SUCH a fun city with so many different areas to explore. If you’re wondering why I went, I have a friend who has been living in London for about a year and I decided it was past due for a visit. You can find round trip flights to London for decently inexpensive so I figured why not. Below is how I spent my 5 and a half days in the city!
For a full list of what I did (and some things that were recommended to me that I didn’t make it to – click here to download a printable version of what to do, see and eat in London)
WHAT I DID
Saturday: (Jet Lagged AF)
- Wandered around SOHO and North London while I attempted to stay awake
- Grabbed food at Dishoom (yum!!! Check out all my other favorite food spots here!)
- Spin Class at Ritual (kind of like a Barey’s Bootcamp, SHRED or Orange Theory class). The changing rooms at this place were so dreamy! If I lived in London I would be at this place all the time!
- Brunch at The Blues’ Kitchen
- Strolled a local flower market (only open on Sundays)
- Bouquet making class (so domestic of us I know)
- Indulged in cupcakes and hot chocolate at Peggy Porchen’s
- Got a Cronut to-go at Dominique’s Bakery down the road
- Grabbed a drink at The Garage – they had really good flavored tonic water for Gin and Tonics
- Ate the cronut for dinner and watched I Tonya
- Walked from my friends apartment to the area by the London Bridge.
- Grabbed lunch at Grind (and a croissant from Alchemy on the way – because vacation…)
- Explored the city with Antonine Buchet who I met through another blogger in Chicago. He is seriously the BEST! We had such a blast! If you’re ever in London and want some pictures taken I highly recommend reaching out to him!
- Grabbed Brunch at the Attendent (The best Avocado Smash.. their food is AMAZING)
- Walked to Buckingham Palace
- Grabbed dinner at Ceviche
- Drinks at Night Jar (such a cool place)
- Took a day trip to Bath (see my BATH post here)
- Rode bikes around Hyde Park with my uncle (he is a pilot and was in town for work)
- Grabbed dinner at Da Mario
- Went to Ledenhall Market, did a little shopping and then headed to the airport for my next adventure in Portugal!
Overall it was an amazing trip and I can’t wait to go back!
Thanks for stopping by!