Hey Everyone! Having lived in Chicago for a while now, I have been able to find my way to a lot of cool restaurants. I love living in a city where you could literally eat somewhere new every night (even though I do have my favorites). Most of the time I take recommendations from friends or search yelp to figure out where to try next, but sometimes I find myself scrolling through my favorite chicago food bloggers instagrams to find somewhere to go. Below is a list of the top 5 pizza spots I’ve found via instagram so far.
This “I could give up pizza, but I’m not a quitter” sign is from Homeslice Wheel House in Lincoln Park – amazing pizza but this sign trumps the pizza for a photo. Alright, now on to the list!
- Dolce Stella: Dolce Italian – River North (ricotta cheese stuffed crust)
2. Crazy Bread: Parlor Pizza – West Loop and a new location in West Town that just opened (not pizza technically.. but omg yum!)
3. Cremini Pizza: Coalfire Pizza – West Town and Lakeview locations
4. Truffle Pizza: Eataly – River North – SOOOO good! Like could crush this entire pizza by myself good.
5. Spring Vegetable Pizza – Sienna Tavern – (on the brunch menu)
Of course if you’re not in the mood to get dressed and go to a restaurant… Jet’s Pizza also hit’s the spot every time. Can Zaa really ever not look amazing? I don’t think it’s possible.
Do you have any favorite Pizza spots in the Chicago or New York? I’m always looking for my next place to go.
Thanks for stopping by!
I’m now leaving for dinner. You guessed it, pizza.
I love your blog! Always very informative and the writing is sooo good. I wish I read this post before I actually visited Chicago for the first time. But next time I go – your blog will definitely be a guide for all the best spots in town. 😉
Thank you so much Gena! That really means a lot! Next time you go to Chicago let me know and I can give you a whole list of places to try! 🙂