Hey Everyone! Having lived in Chicago for a while now, I have been able to find my way to a lot of cool restaurants. I love living in a city where you could literally eat somewhere new every night (even though I do have my favorites). Most of the time I take recommendations from friends or search yelp to figure out where to try next, but sometimes I find myself scrolling through my favorite chicago food bloggers instagrams to find somewhere to go. Below is a list of the top 5 pizza spots I’ve found via instagram so far.
This “I could give up pizza, but I’m not a quitter” sign is from Homeslice Wheel House in Lincoln Park – amazing pizza but this sign trumps the pizza for a photo. Alright, now on to the list!
- Dolce Stella: Dolce Italian – River North (ricotta cheese stuffed crust)
2. Crazy Bread: Parlor Pizza – West Loop and a new location in West Town that just opened (not pizza technically.. but omg yum!)
3. Cremini Pizza: Coalfire Pizza – West Town and Lakeview locations
4. Truffle Pizza: Eataly – River North – SOOOO good! Like could crush this entire pizza by myself good.
5. Spring Vegetable Pizza – Sienna Tavern – (on the brunch menu)
Of course if you’re not in the mood to get dressed and go to a restaurant… Jet’s Pizza also hit’s the spot every time. Can Zaa really ever not look amazing? I don’t think it’s possible.
Do you have any favorite Pizza spots in the Chicago or New York? I’m always looking for my next place to go.
Thanks for stopping by!